Monday 19 November 2012

Pre-Birthday Photos

 Hello beautiful people, first i want to apologize for the late post of my birthday activities, but i promise to bring the full photos.

 So i took some Studio shots at one of my favorite studios Shola Studio. Even though i was a bit under the weather that day, it still didn't leave a trace #Oh Shola Is Good! lol. 
I was wearing
Jacket: F21
Tank top
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Doll House
Accessories: F21

 I took different shots with three outfits. It wasn't easy changing outfits and touching up too, #It Was A Tug Of War. lol.

More photos when you continue.....




I was wearing
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Doll house
Tank top
Wrist Watch: Guess
Accessories: F21


 The make up too was so flawless. #Am So Loving It.










I was wearing
Dress: F21
Shoes: Primark
Wrist Watch: Micheal Kors
Accessories: F21




Thanks a lot for passing by.
Xoxo


                                        Frances.

4 comments:

Chetty said...

I saw some of these pictures on Miss petite blog and I was like "wow, see my Frances, one of my favourite bloggers o"*big smile* You look so "divinely" in dese pictures. Make up, so flawless. I really like!

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Aww thanks a lot a. You rock.

orabuchi chidinma said...

She be my fine fine fine friend oh...*winks*

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

hahahha thanks my pretty Chidinma.